This final week consisted of further experimentation and finalising the placement and sizing of the images. I explored the potential layouts of the imagery in their best suited size. While I was doing this process I had peers comment on what they liked and didn’t like to help me formulate a better installation piece, something which I found really useful. From this I am happy with the outcome of the desired layout in terms of how the images work/flow together and the sizing that i am printing them in. This type of installation layout is something that I haven’t done before so it was exciting to try out something new with this project especially as i believe it lends itself so well to it. The final images once printed, had a lovely textured quality to them which works brilliantly alongside the archival/ literature feel of the work. It makes the work appear to have a matte like finish, like paper itself, which perfectly suits the overall aesthetic. This week also involved coming up with a title for the piece of work. ‘Unearthing The Royal Engineers’ is a title which allows the viewer to interpret the work for themselves ignored to find the Engineers within it. I want it to subtly relate to the finding of the albums in the archive as well as to what the Engineers did. In order to build something they had to dig away at something first so that they could achieve their outcome. Not only that but the title also suggests an earthly connection due to the digging around which relates to this idea of the ground/earth and the feel of the paper. Overall I believe that ‘Unearthing The Royal Engineers’ has been a successful body of work which has developed my initial idea into a poetically imitate and mysterious project. It has brought together everything from the archive itself to the artists I have been looking into and the contextual research I have carried out. The continual experimentation has helped to get an understanding of what benefitted the work or not. It was useful to see how all the different things I tried out changed the way how not only the images were read as individuals but also as a whole unit. I am looking forward to seeing the outcome of the work once it has been installed in the exhibition space with all the finishing touches in January.